Mission: Possible – You can become a great self-taught guitarist, even if:
- You get frustrated and discouraged
- You don’t “get” music theory
- You think it’s too late to improve
- You’re extremely busy and don’t have a lot of time to play
- You feel self-conscious playing in front of people
- You’re intimidated by better guitarists
- You’ve accumulated many bad habits on guitar
I’m Zach, founder of Zach Pino Guitar, and I believe that anyone can be a great guitarist. That’s why I want to help you get past the barriers that are holding you back so you can see the results you want and have the guitar (and music as a whole) be an important part of your life.
When I was younger, I always considered myself an average guitarist. I could play well enough, but guitar never came easy for me. This often left me frustrated, lost, and self-conscious. I thought there was a secret ingredient that other players had that just wasn’t a part of me.
But over the years, I discovered why I wasn’t progressing, and through a crazy musical journey – one that led me to learn from some of the most amazing musicians around today, to playing in many bands, touring nationally, and writing for top guitar sites on the web, I learned the key elements to improvement that sped up my progress at an astonishing rate.
I’m dedicated to share this knowledge with you and help you become a better self-taught guitarist and musician.
Sign up for my email list with the opt-in form at the top of the page and you’ll be the first to receive new lessons as well as exclusive material you can’t find anywhere else.
Here’s what you can expect to see as a subscriber:
- Simple and effective exercises, licks, riffs, and guitar hacks that will help you be a more effective player
- How to identify what you should focus on and what you can ignore (for now)
- What commonly accepted advice can harm your progress
- Why you’re not improving (and learn how to quickly fix it)
- Why you don’t need to practice for hours a day to see real improvement
- How to become self-reliant as your own guitar teacher
- The most important skill you can have as a guitarist (hint – it’s something guitarists rarely talk about)
Thanks for reading and I look forward to jamming with you!